Getting to your five-star holiday for adults only
Embark on a luxury holiday!
The compass points to long-awaited relaxation in a luxurious five-star, adults-only ambience. Discover how to reach us on this page. We look forward to seeing you!
How to reach us...
... by car
- Coming from the north, take the A22 motorway, which connects Munich with Bolzano via Innsbruck, and leave the motorway at the Bolzano South exit. Then take the MEBO motorway to the Meran exit and follow the signs in the direction of Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass – Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch – Val Passiria/Passeiertal until you reach the Quellenhof See Lodge.
- Alternative: Take the earlier exit for Sterzing and drive in the direction of Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch – Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass – Val Passiria/Passeiertal. Please note that the Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass lies at 2,000 metres above sea level, is very windy, and has some narrow sections. Therefore, it is not recommended in bad weather.
- Alternative: Take the A7 motorway via Kempten to Reutte, Imst, Landeck, and the Passo di Resia/Reschenpass to Meran, to the MEBO exit Merano Sud/Meran Süd. Then follow the signs to Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass – Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch – Val Passiria/Passeiertal until you reach the Quellenhof See Lodge. You do not need a toll vignette if you take the federal road from Imst to Landeck.
- Alternative: From Kempten, Reutte, and Ötztal, you can reach Val Passiria/Passeiertal via the Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch pass. Please note that the Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch is only open from June to mid-October and lies at 2,500 metres above sea level. It is not recommended in bad weather. You do not need a toll vignette for this route, but a toll is charged when crossing the pass.
- Coming from Switzerland, drive over the Ofen pass and through Münstertal to Glurns, past Schluderns to Meran and take the MEBO exit for Meran Süd. Then follow the signs to Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass – Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch – Val Passiria/Passeiertal until you reach the Quellenhof See Lodge.
... by bus from Germany and Switzerland
- Meraner Land Express: Every Wednesday and Saturday, this bus runs from Munich’s central station to the centre of Meran and back. You will be looked after by a guide during the journey.
- Südtirol Express: This comfortable bus service operates every Saturday, providing transportation from St. Gallen, Winterthur, and Zurich to Meran’s central station and back. For more information, visit www.suedtirolexpress.ch.
- Long-distance buses: There are various options for reaching Meran from Germany and other parts of Europe. Check out https://www.fernbusse.de/ or www.flixbus.com for the available routes.
- For the journey from Meran railway station to the Quellenhof See Lodge, you can use public transport, the public taxi service, or the convenient Quellenhof shuttle service. In the latter case, we ask that you book this service when making your hotel reservation, e.g., by telephone at +39 0473 645474. The shuttle is available for transfers to and from Meran and Bolzano, Verona Airport, Venice-Treviso Airport, Munich Central Station and Airport, and the airports of Innsbruck, Salzburg, Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate, Bergamo, and Zurich.
... by train
- From Düsseldorf in the direction of Verona as far as Bolzano and from there to Meran
- From Hamburg in the direction of Innsbruck (night train route) to Bolzano and from there to Meran
... by plane
The nearest airports are:
- Bolzano Airport with weekly flights to and from Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Kassel, Ibiza, Rome, and more. Visit www.skyalps.com/en for offers and connections.
- Innsbruck Airport: about 1.5 to 2 hours away by car. Offers and connections at https://www.innsbruck-airport.com/en/
- Verona Airport: about 1.5 to 2 hours away by car. Offers and connections at https://www.aeroportoverona.it/en/
... by helicopter
We would be happy to book your premium transfer by helicopter to and from the Quellenhof See Lodge, but also to and from Innsbruck, St. Moritz, Munich, Milan, Verona, or Venice. Contact us to enquire about other locations.